Our #diabeteschat guest speaker this week is Ben West and he was very active in the development of Night Scout. Ben runs a business called Medical Data Networks that provides hosting for Night Scout. Ben has Type 1 Diabetes and in this chat he shares his diagnosis and journey with us.
Ben has been living and breathing data and accessibility for a long time now and in this chat we will talk to Ben about data, data and data.
– What data is your devices generating?
– Who owns the data?
– Who has rights to use the data?
– How is the data being used?
– How you can access the data?
– Potential barriers that are in the process of cropping up and interfering with accessing the data?