In this extra special bonus edition of the guest speaker chat…the #diabeteschat community had a chat with Dana about:
– Her book & how using OpenAPS has impacted their quality of life.
– What she thinks and hopes for the future for diabetes care & management.
– Lyumjev Insulin.
– Tips & a talk about pump sites, blousing and mixing insulin concepts.
– Diabetes book recommendations.
– Other peoples’ rolls and how her partner (Scott) supports Dana? (Including a story about one of their first dates at Roller-skating).
– Physical behaviours of HYPOS and how others recognise these.
– Asking and accepting help.